Friday, May 01, 2009

Worms....

So bad day...And here's why... I went to work, in clothes I didnt like, with no good shoes, and bad hair, not to mention all my makeup gone. Plus the airconditioner was out today, so I sweated to death. Anyway, some lady came up to my register, and I asked her if she had come from the line. (All the customers form one line, but people sometimes jump the line and play dumb, or they really dont see it.) So, she flips out. "OF COURSE I CAME FROM THE LINE! I COME HERE AND YOU GIVE ME THE THIRD DEGREE!" So I apoligize, and begin to ring up her items. Then, she cant find her cupon. "HOW COULD I LOSE THAT CUPON, IT WAS JUST HERE. NO WONDER I LOST IT WITH YOU GIVING ME THE THIRD DEGREE, I JUST CAME HERE TO BUY STUFF WITH MY CUPON, AND NOW I CANT FIND IT!" So now I am a little confused. So I tell her that we can give her the fifteen percent off anyway, and she shuts up. The third degree? Geeze, I hate to think what would have happened if I had asked her two questions. So then I get lunch. I go to wendys and order a chicken sandwich and a drink, at the window he tells me I owe them seven dollars. SEVEN DOLLARS! The guy then tells me that it is really good chicken, not the other stuff that is in there other sandwiches. It was not a good sandwich. Then I sit in the parking lot, thinking, "I am having a bad day, my sandwich is terrible, i am fat today, my face is dirty and NOBODY WILL PARK NEXT TO ME!" You know you were having a bad day, when you are sad that nobody will park next to you. (Even though the parking lot was crazy, and the space next to me stayed open for like ten minutes!) So there is my little rant for the day. I think I will eat my worms now.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

sorry you had a bad day. perk up :) everyone loves you.

sarawhat said...

You want people to park next to you? I'm happy when people don't park next to me. That lady from the line was nuts....you should tell her that next time. :)