Friday, January 18, 2008

Okay, I am bacccckkkkk!!!! Dont know if anyone reads my blog anymore but I figured I would update a little. Havent posted in a long time so I am not sure what you dont already know... Oh well, hear it again! Life is really good. Yep, that is a true statement. I will start my second semester in college in about a week and a half, majoring in art. Yes, art. I have always loved to draw and appreciate other people's geinus. I am not very good though, It is just really fun. But I have a really big problem... One of my classes is called "life drawing" and I just found out that it means the human body. But the only thing i am worried about is that I might have to draw naked people!!! Ewe... I am not too sure what I will do if i am going to stay in the class but I might have to hire someone to cover my eyes during class. ;) The other classes are pretty standard, psych 100 and pe and another art class, should be fun. I miss my family. They are all scattered to the winds again after the holidays. I miss all of the rest of my neice and nephews. No fair, why does america have to be so big. But I will see them again hopefully sooner rather than later. I still live at home, yes, and it is a very hard thing to do. I think harder than living out on your own. I dunno, ask me when I have tried both. I am exactly 5'1 still and havent moved an inch since about sixth grade. But, I still hold hope for the future. I saw a really cute movie called 27 dresses today, just fyi. I really dont have anything more to say, wierd cause I normally cant stop talking. Okay to everyone who reads this, I love you and probably think about you all the time. I dunno, depends on the person. I heard a saying today that I really like. "I love your guts". graphic, but effective. Bye bye

2 comments:

Carly said...

Mary! Welcome back to the blogging world. I hope you have come to stay :). I am so excited you are majoring in art! One of my best friends is an artist and it is so fun to partake of the goodness of new genius :). I just want to tell you that I love YOUR STINKIN' GUTS (one of my all time favorite things to tell people--particularly those I do love) and I hope you continue to share the love (phrase)!

Rebecca said...

Yay! i am so glad you posted again! we miss you too. like a lot. but i will be moving 8 hrs away from you in june or july, soooo maybe we could make some road trips :) and i hope you dont have to draw naked people. maybe you should find out about that, then drop it. well love you! ttyl
becca