Sunday, January 27, 2008

So, tomarrow is my first day of second semester of college. Tomarrow I start with psychology then art then ceramics. Also I think I am gonna go to a institute class. Full day I know. But it should be really fun! Exciting stuff. Valentines Day is comming up! Horray! Also David's birthday. Mimi's birthday is today and we are going over to her house to celebrate, even if she is real sick. Owen is over at our house right now and he is pretending to be a kitten. Only problem is that he is an attack kitten and keeps attacking me! But he is EATING!!! He lost a lot of weight cause he wouldnt eat for a while. Like 6 weeks. He was on an all liquid diet. But now he is eating alot! Hooray! Man, that kid is huge. He is not fat, but tall and stocky. Lifting him is now like a workout. My room is a mess, life is a little... crazy. but I think it is my fault. I dont really remember things very well anymore, I have youth alztimers I think. Also I sleep alot. It is really getting better though. Now I get up at like 11:00 instead of 2:00. ;) Okay I think this blog is really boring cause I dont have anything juicy to say. But I guess one post is better than no post at all. Somebody talk to me on this blog so that I can respond to something. Love all of you out there who read this blog. Even the ones who dont, I still love ya! Mary Hannah

3 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

mary hannah powell, you are such a funny girl! Are you at Golden West? If so, how do you like it? I loved my time there!

Rebecca said...

ahhh your funny mary powell. hopefully your classes go well. and art is your thing so have fun with it. well just wanted to tell you i dooooo read your blog when you actually post stuff :)

Carly said...

Mary--

Isn't it funny how our lives are consumed by the little things?? Some people are exceptionally good at blogging them in such a way that their lives look really eventful. I think we are all like you--going along, starting new classes, playing with nephews (Owen is a nephew??), thinking about cleaning our rooms... they are the small joys that make life so good!

I love knowing your "little things"! Good luck with classes--how are they?? One week (almost) down!

"SC" aka "hermana"