Friday, February 01, 2008

This is the first day of the rest of my life!!!
Made you look! You thought this blog was going to be about something corny huh? Too bad. Life is good!!! My classes are great and I have really funny teachers. But golden west is a place I really do not understand. It says "smoke free campus" and yet there are fresh cigarette butts everywhere! Doesnt seem like students or staff got that message. Also I really dont understand their parking system. It just doesnt seem like anyone likes it at all, students or staff. One last complaint, being on campus when it is raining really sucks. I fell in like every puddle. (funny note, I almost typed piddle just now!;) hahahaha I love little funnys that happen. Only I forget them most of the time like right after they happen. Talk about annoying! So, we are watching owen tonite and he is really cute! I love that kid. I am rambling, but I think that that is what a blog is for. Tell me if I am wrong. I am eating some chips and salsa from marios resturant right now and if any of you have ever eaten there you know how wonderful these things are. Valentines day... I am not sure what to think about this day. Is it chocolate makers creation? Is it owned by the greeeting card's people? I dunno. My dad always does something special for valentines for all of us kids. I like it. One year he gave all of us big chocolate hershey's kisses. REally they were like a 1/2 lb. each! It was hard to keep track of whose was whose in the refridgerator. But when you get to a certain point it doesnt even matter whose it was cause We had all eaten off of it anyways. Good times. So what do you send a missionary for valentines? This is up for discussion so please leave me a comment. Thank you for reading. Love love love you! Mary Hannah

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

haha why, are you gunna send joseph something?? you send them candy... and a card. nothing that says i love or anything, just something nice. i dont know really, i never did that. :)

Carly said...

I LOVE valentines day. TO me it is simply a day to tell people that I love them and why (and I get to wear red ALL month long!). Here is my suggestion for a missionary: send him some of the conference talks to you LOVE, or a specific pen you LOVE or a list of things you love about being a member of the church. Or candy and a card. I am not opposed to that idea either!

ps. Who's Joseph??