Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hi everybody! Today is a good day! Except my mom is sick... that is never good... But the sun is shining today and I get to go to work and not see the sun at all. But maybe I'll catch the moon at around 10:30 tonite when I get off from working at Kohls. by the way, Kohls isnt really that bad of a job, I get to talk to people and push buttons and talk on the phone, it's right up my alley! Guess what! Really, take a flying guess, come on! Okay, well I am changing my major. Right now I am an art major. But, then I went to the museum and discovered that I really dont appreciate other people's art as much as I should. That would be a real problem in an art major. So, Now I think I will be a fine arts major cause it includes so many different area's of types of art like, music, sculpture, dance etc. Only problem is that I dunno if such a major exists. Please comment if you know anything about the subject, I could use a little guidance on this. Life is pretty good right now if I do say so myself. Except I am wearing my big pink fuzzy robe and I am really hot right now. Okay, I gotta get ready for work and take care of my mom. Love love love you! Mary Hannah

5 comments:

Levi and Marissa said...

There is most definately a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree at BYU-Idaho.. :)

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

oooohhh, you better come to Idaho then!!!!

Carly said...

Hooray for a pink fuzzy robe. Shoot. Even if you are a bit warm in it... that is dang fantastic, if you ask me.

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

I TAGGED you!!!! Go check my blog to see what your next course of action is!

Carly said...

Mary, oh Mary! I MISS YOU!! Where are you? Come back to the blogosphere. I hope all is well. Good luck as the semester winds down and finals hit. Just thinkin' of you!