Monday, February 18, 2008

Yeah, that was one strange kid... his parents were standing right there and were doing nothing to stop him! Sheese, wierdos. Today is a holiday and I am very happy. Things are really good latley. I am in love with my heater blankie cause it makes me cozy. Singles ward is okay... I think that it would be alot better if I had a constant companion. It sucks to go alone... but It is getting better. Tonite I am going to FHE... I let you know how that turns out. Yesterday we had a fiesta at my house! I made corn tortillas and a really good beans and meat with jalepenos and all this good stuff. Steve made excellent bean dip that I ate wayyyyyy to much of. Dad told me I did the tortillas wrong, but poo on him! Let him try and do it next time! Also, dad told me that I am past porky, husky, (so basically fat!) and that I smelled bad and that my hair was icky. Yeah, he isnt very good for my self esteem. Today I went back to playing the piano and played for like an hour and a half. Bout time that the piano got a workout! Today I also went to arbys with marissa for the first time and ate the most disgusting sandwich that I have ever tasted. It was like a roast beef patty with bad ketchup on it. So, I am officially against arbys! yuck! On wednesday we get to use india ink in art class and I am really excited. My room is really messy. I got a perfume for the first time ever! But dont tell my mom... if she knows I am wearing it she will suddenly get a headache! Just kidding mom! Not about the perfume, but about the headache. It is really cold right now and I really want to go swimming! maybe another day... So I just realized how random this blog is and I thank anyone who stayed along for the ride. Bless you! Love love love you! Mary Hannah

5 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

yes, you and my sister can be singles ward companions! I'll tell her, I doubt she'll listen to me when I tell her to go to singles ward, though...so if you see her at the church building, tell her to go with you!

Carly said...

How do you manage to always make your blogs exactly (or so it seems) the same length? It is incredible! I love your random adventures :)

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarawhat said...

You always bate Dad to slip up and say something dumb....remember he's a guy, if you ask him a question...he's going to answer you honestly. So stop asking him questions if you don't want his honest answer!! I think you're gorgeous....I'm mean really really ridiculously good looking!

Rebecca said...

very true... you do bate him... so you cant be too offended if you know what he is going to say. Your Fiesta sounded fun. I wish i could have been there.