Thursday, February 14, 2008

So, here's what I am thinking... I slept until 2 o'clock today. That was not a good Idea! Today is Valentines day and I dont have a valentine. bummer. Oh well, maybe I will find one in the course of the day. Today I meet my visiting teachers and tomarrow I go to a young adult dinner for valentines day... without a date. LAME! but I am gonna go anyhoo. Maybe rissy will go with me. Hmmm..... I really miss having people around to play with. Everyone is so busy all the time, not really me though, I only am out of commission like three days a week for school and work. I am kind of on a downer day... I dont really have anything funny to say and there isnt much that is interesting on my mind. But I do have a funny story to tell... I was at work and this little 6 or 7 yr old boy with a bit of a mental handicap came up to me and started saying., "I am getting married today" like over and over again so I am like "Cool, who are you getting married to?" then He says "We're getting married today" ... "gonna kiss you on the mouth!" So I am like, ahhh! I was nice though, I said "Oh we are?" And he then kept saying over and over again how he was gonna kiss me on the mouth. I let him down gently but when he turned to leave he opened his arms for a hug, so I am like okay and I bent down and gave him a hug and then he goes to kiss me on the mouth!!! So he wont let me go and I am like dodging this kid until I can squeeze out. So, it was kinda funny. But you know the funniest part, this is the most action I have gotten in a long time! hahahahahahahahahaha, just kidding! So, that was funny. I'm thinking that nothing really interesting has happened other than that. So, love love love you all, Mary Hannah

4 comments:

Carly said...

Mary, I love love love you! (and I love that you sign that at the end of your posts!). Um, all I have to say is that I totally think Valentine's Day is better without a valentine!! It means you are free to spread all you lovin' around to everyone (even that cute 7 year old!).

ps. I am sorry I comment so much on your blog... I just love your funny adventures mucho and can't help myself!

ps. I love your stinkin' guts!!

Rebecca said...

ha ha ha, never let strange kids hug you, you never know what they will do to you :)

Jessica and Brady said...

That is pretty funny! Here's what I want to know...where were the kids parents!?

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

you should hang out with my sister, Kenna. She never goes to singles ward cause she thinks she has no friends there....you should be her friend. :) She's very fun, she one of my bffs....and you would love her too!