Friday, February 08, 2008

Okay Okay, So I totally love school. These are things I love these days: My family, (duh) my mom, art class, being clean just out of the shower, having semi-long nails (long time nail biter),work last week (which is totally a miracle), owen calling me "minnie" instead of Mary (which makes when he says to me, "say sorry minnie!" so much cuter!), cute babies, the movie "martian child", clean clothes (no matter how much I hate actually doing the laundry, the after effect is great!), being so tired that everything becomes funny, funny people, when max raises one eyebrow at me, getting letters (its just not quite the same getting comments on my blog...), clean toes just after a peddie (which I dont get very often), calling a pedicure a "peddie", talking to mimi, getting to go to my ceramics class, getting ahead in school, the after effect of balancing my checkbook.. not actually doing it, alicia's haircolor, making to-do lists, not having any zits at the moment, getting skinnier, sunny brezzy days, taking warm showers, having one on one time with my bed, valentines day, curly hair that I can sometimes get with a curling iron, and guess what! my short stubby fingers are starting to grow on me! i love: getting new jewlery, getting a new purse, giving David tatoos, making fun swirly things in my sketchbook, having grilled cheese and tomato soup, playing guitar hero, somebody saying "I love you" to me, getting a big hug, being smaller than someone else (hahahahahhahaha), kids giggling, doing things that make people laugh, people that are friendly, long eyelashes, running into David on campus, fresh gum (the sweet mint one is my favorite), making big bubbles with that gum, having my mom get mad and then making her unmad cause she smiled at something I said, great lipgloss, white teeth, having a heater blankie when it is cold, holidays in general, making other people happy, owen, hallie, chase,max, and alex, (but thoes are no-brainers) watching a really good chick flick, having someone call for me, my puppy emma just loving the attention I give her, firm handshakes (no dead fish please), watching disney movies, getting a really good backrub, having my feet tickled, and many more things! Alsooo I love people commenting on what I write. So, do me a favor and communicate with me k? Love, love love you, Mary Hannah

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

haha oh i love you mary. those are some great things to love :) glad to have you back in the blogging world once in a while

Carly said...

I LOVE this post. YOU inspire me. I might have to imitate it, it was so great.

love love love YOU!

sarawhat said...

haha, I love your comment about being smaller than someone else. I love that too!! :)

Elizabeth. said...

I'm using Boo's account cause I don't know how to make one. I LOOOOOOOOOVE YOU and you are hilarious! Love, Mom