Thursday, February 21, 2008

Okay, so I think alot of you got the wrong impression about my last blog. My Dad wasnt intending to be mean, and all of these things were taken a little bit out of context. But I know he doesnt mean them in a mean way. I love my dad and he wouldnt say thoes things seriously. So, now that that is all cleared up... Life is good today. I slept in until about 12 o'clock today and it was really wonderful. Yesterday was class from 8 in the morining until about 10 at nite, so I am kinda tired. Work is giving me one more day to work! HOORAY! I could really use the hours. I really dont like Home Depot. I waited for like 15 minutes for someone to come and help me with making a copy of a key and no one seemed to be able to give me for real directions, it was always very vague. Like, "Over in that direction" or "With the lumber" when there is like 10 isles of lumber. Plus everyone seemed like they really didnt want to help me, like I was inconviencing them somehow. Sheese, I need some customer service over here! I went to Enrichment night on tuesday and we made a dish for dinner. I dont really like ground turkey meat I discovered. Actually it kinda groses me out. But we did a bang up job with the rest. I also went to BJs with marissa and we got spinach and artichoke dip and a black and white pizzuki. YUM! It was really fantastic. Then we went to the beach at like 10 at nite, VERY romantic! hahahahahaha, that is what we were saying when we walked down the pier. It was nice though to be outside for a change and absorb the sea air... Like I said romantic right? But the only trouble is that I dont really like going back to the car in the dark cause it is a little scary. Okay, boring blog is now over. Love love love you, Mary Hannah

2 comments:

Carly said...

You know what's funny?--I don't like it when people bother me in stores (too much customer service) and perfere them to just pretend I don't exist. But there is nothing worse than being lost, actually asking them for help, and not getting it!

Your dinner sounded fun :)

Levi and Marissa said...

That was the most romantic night of your life and you know it! I am the best date ever! :) And that ground turkey was NASTY. We need to hang out.. soon