Tuesday, September 19, 2006


Hmmm... well i havent posted in while and sis wilson told me i needed to update my blog so of course i am obeying. So life is good. I really am happier than i have been in a long time. I think it is because winter is comming and that is my favorite season, in california. (which is like fall anywhere else, so i guess i like fall?...) (i am confused...) i just love the cold, we'll put it that way. School is in session and i really like it! School is great! I think i am getting a cold, darn it! oh well life goes on! Roses are blooming! How pretty are they? I just love them, but only when i dont have to get stuck with thoes sharp things on the stem. Piano has started back up. Horray! and i am teaching now, which is totally fun. My student is so cute and really patient with me cause this is my first time teaching. So no word on any job openings yet. But i am working for my grandma tomarrow and so i can start to make payments to my mom for my accident last year, when i wrecked the car. That curb jumped out of nowhere i swear! Okay i guess i have rambled enough! much love to all the fam out there who read this stuff! this picture is the one matt doctered to make me look like a devil. I dont really like to look at it, but maybe someone out there will find this funny.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Mary eeeeeewwwww gross! fix your picture it really scares me! you are so beautiful and i love you!

AmyJane said...

Good gosh...give me nightmares already. That's terrifying!

Rebecca said...

all i have to day is that you need to take that picture down immediatly. it really scares me.