Sunday, September 17, 2006








Okay so these are the glamor shots that sara took of me. I like them. By the way, the one where i look unusually tan and have really white teeth is the one that matt photoshopped. But the rest are real me. I think i should probably write more in my blog. But unfortunatley i dont really have that much to say. Nothing interesting anyway. But here is an idea. Lara is getting married! Here is the other news: My birthday is on october tenth, I will be eighteen! Holy mackrel! Now i can smoke! Just kidding, i can but i wont. And lara is getting hitched on october 28th. My favoritist thing ever is sleeping, kinda random but i feel really tired! I suddenly have the urge to watch my favortie move, (for thoes of you who dont know it is Calamity Jane with Doris Day) and i really want to watch 1776. We watched that movie in English and i just love the songs! "He plays the violin..." HAHAHa yeah, i am lame, but in the happy sort of way. So you are probably really bored reading this cause it is just a list of my random thoughts. But, i have one question for you, Why are you still reading? Okay, here's a joke, Why is the ocean so friendly? Give up? Because it waves!! Okay i guess that is all

3 comments:

AmyJane said...

Lara set a date, huh? That's Patrick's birthday, so it's already a good day. This will make it even better. Tell her congrats and I'll call soon!

Rebecca said...

awe cute mary. i do miss that cute face :) cant wait to get home. it will be bittersweet though...

sarawhat said...

Do you realize you have the same picture on there three times? Just checking.