Saturday, September 30, 2006

Okay, so today we moved Sara and Matt and hallie into their new apartment! It is really cute and hallie gets her own room...aka the closet. I hope she likes it in there. So i think i am going paintballing on the 14th with my dad and alot of other people. I just hope i am not the only girl! That would make me like public enemy number one, A huge target for all! So that should be fun, getting shot at and all, you know, bruises galore and whatnot. I like all this blogger stuff! It is nice, everyone gets the same info without like half an hour of phone calls ect. Not that i dont like to talk, cause i do, but, seems like i am running out of time latley to do the things that i want to get done. My sister's wedding is on the 28th, and my birthday is on the tenth. Eighteen, hooray! So i think i'm gonna get a new cute dress for the wedding with my birthday money. Hallie stayed the night with us last night and she is really cute! Poor thing is sick though. Ummm... I dont really have much in the way of new news. Sorry. But i am really excited to turn eighteen. Even though it gets me no rights except voting, It just seems like one of thoes milestone ages like 8 or 16. I like it! Okay well i have nothing else to say, but if more people would leave me comments that would be nice. I like it. Love, Me

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

are you going to room with marissa? cause i mean we will still be housies... if that even means anything. it will be your job to cheer me up every day! haha just kidding.

Haircutmom said...

Happy Birthday Mary!!! I'm so glad that I am in YW with you...I had fun last night and really...I think that the laurel's Iron Chef meal was the best...I don't know what those judges were thinking ;o)

Emmers said...

*stalky stalky*