Friday, March 18, 2011

Hello Culture Night!!!
BYUH Has an awsome culture performance night! There's about twenty different culture clubs here on campus, and each gets the opportunity to perform a dance from that country or culture. It's awsome! I would put up the pictures of the performance, but most of them are fuzzy, and dont do the performances justice. So just a couple of pictures of me at the performance, and a few friendly faces!



This is me and a few friends waiting so patiently for the four hour performance to begin....





We got a little bored....








My big brother



















This is my Auntie, she's the bomb.




Aaannndd... My feet, and an umbrella. Did I mention that it has been raining here A TON!!!?











So, that was culture night....Wayyy fun. Maybe just one picture of a performance....


Kiwi Club, from New Zeland, did awesome. Got a few friends in here!!













Aloha!

1 comment:

Dana Powell said...

There are no words around the first 3 pics, just weird symbols....???????