Saturday, March 19, 2011



MEET MY ARCH ENEMY!!!

Me and my nemesis, locked in an eternal battle of strength and will. She will win some, and I will almost win others. Will the fighting ever end? Only time will tell. Just the very sight of her brings terror to my heart. I would rather be locked in my room than engage in battle once again. However, circumstances do not seem to permit that. We must meet, at least daily, to fight out who will win for the day, and who is the loser. To look at her, you would never assume she was a villain, however, looks can be deceiving. She actually is very beautiful on first glance, but, just do not approach.... The damage is incalculable. She is so sneaky, and spiteful, she will use everything surrounding you to bring you pain and heartache. Nowhere is safe in her presence. Her tyranny goes almost unquestioned by anyone. Until maybe one day, there will be a brave soul with strength and courage enough to bring her down into submission. Please, let that day come soon! I do not think that I can take much more of this battle...She seems almost invincible, however, I can see that the challenges of the days are taking their toll on her, she is getting weak spots, however, they are few. I regret the day we met, and from that day forth, I have not been able to go anywhere without a glance in her direction, double checking my safety. Please, someone help me?!




Yes, this is she. I decided to name her Cruella. Seems to fit right? hahahha, I figure with the ammount of times this bike has trashed my by ditching me in the bushes, or onto hard concrete, it deserves a villian's title. Anyway....Aloha!